Write a letter addressed to the Registrar quoting your registration number and complete postal address along with pincode signed by you. You will receive a letter confirming your changed address.

How to notify change of name?

In case you want your registration certificate with your new name, you may obtain your registration certificate by fulfilling the requisite procedure at MSPC office: