MSPC Rules 1969 - Chapter VII
53. Form of register - The Register of Pharmacists to be maintained under sub-section (2) of section 29, shall be as in Form 6 appended to these Rules.
54. manner of writing register - 1[(1)] The names shall be entered in the Register in the order in which the applications for registration are admitted and sufficient space shall be left for future additions and alterations in the qualifications and address of each entry.
2[(2) Each page of the register shall be verified by the Registrar's signature and each entry of renewal shall be attested by initials.]
55. Certifications of registration -
On the registration of every pharmacist under the Act, the Registrar shall grant such pharmacist a certificate in Form 7.
In the event of a certificate issued under sub-rule (1) being lost or destroyed the holder may at any time during which such certificate is in force, apply to the Registrar under section 39 for a fresh certificate and the Registrar may, if he thinks fit on satisfactory proof as to the identity of the applicant, grant such certificate on payment of the fee prescribed in rule 62 for a duplicate certificate. The certificate issued under this sub-rule shall be marked "DUPLICATE"
56. Application for registration - Every person entitled under section 32 to be registered under the Act and desiring to have himself registered shall apply to the Registrar in Form 8 duly filled in and signed. Every such application shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed therefor in rule 62.
1 Renumbered by G.N. of 15-10-1971
2 Ins., ibid.
57. Validity of registration -
The name of every person first entered on the Register under the Act shall, subject to the provisions contained in the Act as to the erasure of the entries and removal of names from the Register, remain entered therein and the registration of such person shall hold good till the 31st December of the year following the year in which registration thereof is made.
A person desiring to continue his registration after the date mentioned in sub-rule (1), shall remit to the Council the fee prescribed under rule 62 not later than the 31st march following. The person may remit the fee either annually or in lump sum for any number of years for which he desires to have his registration renewed after paying the requisite fees prescribed in rule 62.
58. Additional qualification -
An application for registration of an additional qualification under section 35 shall be in Form 9 and shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed in this behalf in rule 62 and documents of the degree or diplomas sought to be added.
On registration of the additional qualifications under sub-rule (1) the Registrar shall grant such pharmacist a certificate in Form 10.
Certified copies of entries in the Register in Form 11 may be issued to any person applying therefor on payment of the fee prescribed in rule 62.
59. Change of name - An application for a change of name of shall be made by the registered Pharmacist himself, and shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed therefor in rule 62 and also an affidavit sworn before a magistrate stating that the applicant is the same person whose name is registered with the particular number, and the circumstances for which the change is sought.
60. Change of address - It shall be the duty of every registered person who changes his address to intimate the fact to the Registrar within one month after such change.
61. Information to be published - There shall be made every year and entered in the printed Pharmacy Register an enumeration of -
the total number of persons in the published Register;
the number of persons registered during the year;
the number of persons whose names are restored to the Register during the year;
the number of persons whose names have been removed from the Register during the year stating the section of the Act under which the name has been removed; and
the number of persons whose names have been removed by death during the year.